Tuesday, May 20, 2008

What to Do? (Chapter 8)

The days passed quickly, with me avoiding Kaija, and Faalan trying to get Kaija and me to talk to one another. I couldn't look at Kaija. My feelings were mixed and uncertain. Before I met Kaija, I was certain that the one for me was Tahi. But now, I wasn't sure. I hadn't seen Tahi for what seemed like years and Kaija was there. Kaija and Tahi were so different, but they both made my heart leap. My head told me that I had promised to myself to be Tahi's forever, yet my rebellious heart allowed itself to fall for Kaija. Why was I falling for someone I had just met recently? Even if he was a source of comfort, I was supposed to remain faithful to Tahi. Why now?
Tahi was quiet and comforting. Kaija was loud and rash, though soothed others in his own way. So different, yet both so lovable. What was I going to do?
Tahi lived in my time, though it seemed I would never make to back home. Kaija lived in the past, and he was with me at the moment. If I was able to get back to my time, who would I choose?
Their looks, their personalities, their...everything was just so different. Tahi was black haired, and Kaija was blonde, almost white haired. Tahi had dark brown eyes, while Kaija had silver eyes. Tahi was calm and sensible, while Kaija was firey and spirited. I would be better off with someone more reasonable like Tahi, but my life would be more interesting around Kaija. Everything was just so confusing!
What was more was what was happening at home. Would people be worried about me gone? Or would they not care, since I had been giftless when I last met them? How did Tahi react to my disappearance? Did he forget about me? How would I explain what had happened to me in the past when I went back? And would my time change because of my being here?

AN: I'm not so great at writing about people's feelings, hence the very short chapter...

No comments: